Thursday 7 May 2015

Radical Dreamers -Unstolen Jewel(Chrono Cross)



I didn't know if I'd see your face again
Long have I gone and wandered off the edge of time
I've kept the song you left clasped in my hands
A trembling light
A jewel that won't ever leave

And though the words you spoke I'll never know
To see that smile again I'll always search for you
If I could show to you my heart and soul
Across the sea
To where the angels lose their way

If I call your name will you turn to me
And catch the thread of love unbound
Take time, unwind the chains on your memory
So that they'll never sink
And fade away

Within the darkest depths of memory
A whisper echoes down a narrow winding stream
These feelings released out with no control
A radical dream
Look up at the night to console

May this prayer I spin weave through time and space
To the girl who stole the stars
Go past the sky don't you burn on a frozen flame
And we'll find a way to shape our fate

I will pull you out of the fire
And rest you if you're tired
There is no guarantee that we'll reach
The shore of another world, I beseech
To the sky that there will be a tomorrow
Where we can all try to heal our souls

      This song was a theme song of one of my favorite video games of all time, Chrono Cross. This song was meant to give the listeners an amusing and relaxing vibe throughout the game as it is the main theme that plays the entire game. This song was composed by a japanese composer named Yasunori Mitsuda which has composed songs for many JRPG's most famous video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment